- Blade’s Desire [Desire, Oklahoma 2] (Siren Publishing Classic).
- Godspeech: Putting Divine Disclosures Into Human Words.
- Literary Remains: Representations of Death and Burial in Victorian England (Studies in the Long Nineteenth Century).
- The Healing Bond: The Patient-practitioner Relationship and Therapeutic - Google книги.
Add to Basket. View basket Checkout. Am I Safe Yet? Complementary Medicine CB Book. Not registered?
About This Item
Forgotten password Please enter your email address below and we'll send you a link to reset your password. Not you? Forgotten password? Forgotten password Use the form below to recover your username and password. New details will be emailed to you.
The snippet could not be located in the article text. This may be because the snippet appears in a figure legend, contains special characters or spans different sections of the article. Psychiatrists need to concentrate on understanding, not simply compliance. This article has been cited by other articles in PMC. References 1.
Naturopathy - definition of naturopathy by The Free Dictionary
Helpfulness of interventions for mental disorders: beliefs of health professionals compared with the general public. Br J Psychiatry. Britten N. Br J Gen Pract.
Issues in complementary and alternative medicine
Douglas M. The construction of the physician: a cultural approach to medical fashions. In: Budd S, Sharma U, editors. The healing bond: the patient-practitioner relationship and therapeutic responsibility. London: Routledge; Rogers A, Pilgrim D.
- Electromagnetic Radiation.
- 1st Edition;
- The Healing Bond: The Patient-Practitioner Relationship and Therapeutic Responsibility?
- Related Articles;
Sociology of Health and Illness. London: Macmillan; Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
From compliance to concordance: towards shared goals in medicine taking. London: RPS; How does Europe PMC derive its citations network? Protein Interactions. Protein Families. Nucleotide Sequences. Functional Genomics Experiments. Protein Structures. Gene Ontology GO Terms.